Friday, August 22, 2008

Leaving the Anti-Ashley Bubble of Monroe

So this would be my second post and it's been like, what, 2 months? lol A lot has happened in those 2 months... I missed Jeremy then, I miss him more now. He reported into the MTC on the 13th, but the last time I saw him was the 10th (I was lucky I did, too)... he did text me in the morning on the 12th before he left for the airport. Sad time... but exciting, as well! I'm so excited for him!! :)

I'm also excited for myself right now. I'm leaving today to go to Dallas, then Colorado, then Utah! Fun stuff, fun stuff. And I won't be coming back! I'm so glad to get out of this place! I feel like Monroe has been an anti-Ashley bubble! Goodness, not much went right this past year. Hopefully that will change starting now, though!

Hey, I can dance again! I did yesterday, not well, I may add... I have a lot to work on :/ But it will be so worth it!

I can't believe the time has actually come for me to leave! This is crazy... crazy awesome, though! Not looking for the car ride, however............................................ or not being able to text Jeremy this time...........................................

No comments: